I've just taken an evil test. Here are the results. I was sure I would be more evil than a C+, but I have never shot a gun. Damnit. I should get on that.
| You Are 74% Evil |
![]() You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot. |
I also took this politics test. I didn't think I was so undecided. I have always thought of myself of opinionated, but it turns out that all my strong opinions just cancel each other out, leaving a Centrist in my place. Argh.
| You are a Social Moderate (56% permissive) and an... Economic Liberal (33% permissive) You are best described as a:
Link: The Politics Test on OkCupid Free Online Dating Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test |
so bascially I've discovered that I'm not that evil or liberal in one fell swoop.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home