Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm sort of in love with this new show 8th and Ocean about models living in South Beach. They are very pretty and not very bright. I have two criteria for viewing television:

1. All television should be about pretty people.
2. All television should be about people doing things I can't do like solving crimes and disarming bombs.

This show meets one of the criteria and so I'm happy to watch it. If we could get the models to become detectives it would be the best show on television.



His name is Teddy. He is a model. Doesn't he look modely? I know, I know what you're thinking. He seems really smart. But I'm much more interested in listening to him speak, not for what he says, but for HOW he says it. He has the cutest little accent. It's so square state sexy.

This is my first post. I'm not sure how blogging will make me an international rock sensation, but I guess it can't hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home